The MERIT Asia Summit is an invitation-only opportunity for senior HR and L&D leaders from a variety of industries in Southeast Asia who share an interest in corporate learning trends. The summit programme features the special participation of professors and executive education experts from top international business schools, as well as interactive sessions led by peers, will ensure high engagement and practical takeaways for all summit delegates.
At MERIT Asia Summit you will:
- - Brainstorm on the conference main topic “Smart Learning. Agile Business” and find possible solutions for your L&D and Talent Management challenges
- - Benchmark with C-level executives from Europe and Asia and learn from their practical experience throughout Case study presentations
- - Discover perspectives and innovation trends in Asia - The Smart Nation and how the technologies, networks and big data can help you create tech-enabled solutions
This two-day event will gather 50 international top HR and L&D Directors, as well as 10 Deans and Professors from Top Business schools.
SPEAKERS & FACILITATORS
A top-notch mix of experts and practitioners will present and moderate sessions, exchange ideas, and learn from one other.
- Distinguished professors from some of the best global and local business schools such as IE business School, ESADE Business School, Aalto University, ESSEC Business School share their vision and initiate discussion during workshops and masterclasses
- Executive education experts and corporate L&D directors showcase their knowledge and experience as they present case studies on innovative learning programmes
- C-level executives from leading Asian and global companies such as Dell, Sivantos Group, IBM, KBZ Bank, Clarks, Omni Hospitals Group discuss challenges and strategies during regionally-focused panel discussions
- Discover perspectives and trends in Asia from leading experts in executive education, corporate learning and HR.
- Build tomorrow's workforce with HR, L&D and Talent Management strategists from Asia and around the globe.
- Benchmark and explore partnerships with business school and corporate peers.