WSQ Work in a Diverse Service Environment
One day training program covering
• Demonstrate resilience when faced with challenges in a diverse service environment
• Translate different perspectives on diversity from colleagues into ideas that may add value to organisation’s service delivery
• Apply emotional intelligence when interacting with team members and customers
• Deliver service in line with organisation’s service standards
• Monitor actions in handling diversity in service environment to hone ability to handle diversity
A WSQ Statement of Attainment (SOA) will be awarded upon completion and passing of the required assessment.
Duration of Course: 9 hours
(8 hours classroom training + 1 hour e-Learning + 1 hour assessment)
Who should attend?
Security personnel and service professionals who are able to speak, listen and read English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 3.
||Service Excellence, Customer Service, Security, Real Estate, Property, Service Professionals